I am on making vegan ice cream adrift so today show you new taste: lime – matcha. These ice cream are based on avocado but do not worry its taste is not detectable. The ice cream flavour is clearly lime with a hint of green tea and despite it could sound sophisticated my children judged them as best ice cream ever. So do not delay making this flawless dessert. Enjoy!
amount depends on mould size
- 2 small, very ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup coconut milk (thick part from can refrigerated overnight)
- zest of 1 lime
- juice of 1 lime (exactly 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 5 tablespoon coconut syrup
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into ice pops’ moulds, stick the stickers and freeze overnight.
Tags: avocao, glutenfree, lime, matcha, vegan.