Yummy, aromatic rose ice cream to prepare at home. It takes few minutes and you do not need to owe ice cream maker. 100% ingredients are plants, all flavours and colours are natural and no sugar is added. My children love ice cream and they eat any amount in any taste. So I am very happy that they eat fruits and vegetables hidden in ice cream body. Enjoy!
about 1 l
- 3 small/medium bananas cut In pieces and frozen
- 1 cup coconut milk (thick part from a can refrigerated overnight)
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ tablespoon coconut syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons freeze-dried beet root (powdered)
- 1 teaspoon pure rose extract
Category: Desserts and ice creams.
Tags: banana, beetroot, coconut milk, glutenfree, rose, vegan.